Through Monica Black of Transitions…, I was delighted to share my “in the trenches” experiences by also bringing some humour to what could otherwise be the serious (if not even troubling) topic of extremely-challenging eldercare.
Golden Years EXPO
It was my delight to be both a SPONSOR and SPEAKER through Rosanna and Vandy. This Expo drew audiences from far and wide – both those interested in issues associated with burgeoning aging populations (not just in Canada) and providers of services to support families dealing with growing eldercare issues. Clearly, I enjoyed delivering my timely messages!
- Coping with Un-cope-able Parents: LOVING ACTION for Eldercare
- Step Out of Your Sandbox!
- The Pissed-Off Journal
- Women Who Speak, Speak Out!
- Walking With the Wise for Entrepreneurs
- Courage to Succeed
- The A to Z Guide to Soul-Inspiring Leadership