You’re no longer in the ‘infancy’ stage of eldercare. You’re smack dab in the middle of its trials as the offspring of difficult parents.
Beyond their unrelenting demands (like answering panicked calls 24/7, using your ‘free time’ after a long work day to perform endless chores, giving up your precious vacation time to attend to them) this frustrating marathon is turning into a disaster zone!
Your physical health is being impacted and showing up as sleepless nights, stressed-out blood pressure, generalized pain and emerging long-term disease.
Your family/relationships plus career are suffering because almost your entire focus is caregiving.
As a result of working 1:1 together, you will:
- Add to your toolkit sharpened coping skills to deal with escalating emergencies as your parents’ situation goes downhill (e.g., falls and fractures resulting in hospitalization, what to realistically expect from assisted living facilities and in-home care providers)
- Be clear and confident during difficult dialogues for which no one prepares you (e.g., persuading dangerous-driving Mom or Dad to release the car keys, estate planning, selling their decades-old home, argumentative siblings, buried family dynamics)
- Cut through bureaucratic red tape by applying out-of-the box strategies with healthcare, legal, insurance, financial, real estate, automobile and consumer service providers who claim to support aging populations only to make the horror worse
What is Included?
- 1 Hour KICK-OFF Call (to review your goals based upon the Questionnaire and Checklists you will be provided)
- (9) 45-Minute 1:1 Coaching Calls
- Recap/Plan after each call
- Up to 5 Monthly Emails
- (2) 911 Calls/Month for those times when you need immediate support
- (6) 30-minute Teaching Calls (on topics we select together)
- Fast-Action Bonus (for signing up on-the-spot): (2) Product Bundles of your choice
Super $500 Discount When You Pay in Full!
This package must be used in 6 months.