- Meet unquantifiable resistance in merely hinting it’s time your headstrong parents leave their decades-old residence?
- Battle belligerently at daring to suggest household caregivers to your defiant folks, given their progressive inability to perform basic daily tasks?
- Serve up your total human capacity to your unappreciative relatives without coming close to filling their bottomless pit?
Forget tired truisms offered by self-nominated sages! Are you kidding? You need fresh thinking—not pat answers!
Enter resident expert Carol-Ann Hamilton. Her unique term—“un-cope-able”—perfectly describes her own intractable duo. Through painful personal experience across decades, Carol-Ann has discovered and tested twelve innovative Keys to Coping. Eureka! Success!
- Engage with the Impossible Parents Questionnaire and overcome ten hair-yanking eldercare challenges
- Apply six LOVING attitudes and stay centered during crazy-making exchanges
- Gain six down-to-earth ACTION strategies that guarantee your targeted efforts will achieve headway
- Be inspired by others’ illuminating stories, knowing you’re not alone anymore
Benefit from Carol-Ann’s hard-won lessons. Share her poignant yet hilarious journey.
Get the support you need—NOW. Say good-bye to feeling victimized and over-burdened. Say hello to relief and hope in Coping with Un-cope-able Parents!