Here’s hoping you were inspired by my post called “I Am DONE With…” You can find it at https://www.copingwithuncopeableparents.com/blog. In fact, I intend that you have been tracking my offerings since early summer to inspire you into a great fall!
Today’s topic builds on those foundations. Last time, I created a pledge concerning what I am letting go of. Guess what’s on tap for today! You’ve got it. It is my commitment to share what I do want for my life – and not just with the coming season but well beyond.
Indeed, I’ve engaged in more than one conversation these past several weeks concerning the notion, “what we resist persists”. So much so, that I am rather tired of the phrase! However, I truly see and accept its profound importance. The more we (I) focus on what we don’t want, the more we exactly get the unwanted. On that basis, I am now shifting my orientation toward what I seek in all realms of our transitory existence upon precious planet Earth.
Yes, I drew clarity from my Don’t List. However, I now found my Do List upon the myriad decisions made during what I call this Turn-Around Summer. We just passed the seven-year anniversary of my father’s passing. It’s time to rise up from all that has occurred since 2012 and craft a new story of success.
Herewith, I offer my Top 10 “Stand” statements:
- I surround myself exclusively with people, affiliations and situations that reflect my Soul’s calling, thus bringing everyone involved nourishment plus vitality.
- I am transparent with (my definition of) true friends, knowing those people authentically welcome my vulnerability, passionate nature and out-of-the-box ways.
- I receive complete support (an acronym) from those in roles which provide customer service at home and in my business.
- I wake up each morning with a grateful heart and open mind in order to deliberately create my day.
- I remain aware of powerful manifestation principles so as to live from a state of peak flow and creativity throughout.
- I commit to making awake choices in each and every moment, such that I consistently feel inspired and fulfilled.
- I consciously end my day by focusing on its good and releasing any built-up momentum such that my sleep is restful and peaceful.
- I am gentle and patient with myself as I undertake the next massive learning/growth expansion of my work in the world.
- I am firmly rooted in my mission as a Pioneer-Visionary who attracts infinite possibility and prosperity as a result of leading from Who I Really Am.
- I shine my auric vibration brilliantly. Knowing I make a considerably-huge difference, I claim and embrace my potent impact in people’s lives near and far.
Bonus Statement: I deserve joy, reciprocity, ease, grace and abundance in all senses of those words. So be it. So it is.
You know where this is going, don’t you?
As we wrap up this extensive Mid-Year Check-In, it’s the perfect time to cue you up for finishing 2019 on a high! I stand at the ready to book your Complimentary Confidential Readiness Session at firstname.lastname@example.org so that you can benefit from my customized intention-setting processes right away.